Admission and Withdrawal of Pupils
1. The Principal reserves to himself, the right to refuse admission to any student, without furnishing any reason.
2. Formal admission is complete only after the application form has been considered by the Principal, the parent informed of his decision, and an Admission Card signed by the Principal is issued. Ordinarily, this is after an interview/entrance test.
3. No pupil will be admitted to the School without a Transfer Certificate from the last School which he attended.
4. Date of Birth once entered in the admission form by parents, will not be changed thereafter.
5. For withdrawal of a pupil from the school, a calendar month’s notice must be given in writing, before school closes for vacations, otherwise a calendar month’s fee will be charged.
6. The Management, acting through the Principal, reserves the right of resigning the charge of any pupil who is deemed unsatisfactory. In such cases, the Principal is not bound to give any reason.
7. The School management, acting through the Principal will request the withdrawal of a pupil, who fails for two consecutive years in the same class.