1. Class Days and at School functions pupils must wear the uniform prescribed for the season. Boys should come to school clean and tidy. Pupils who are not correctly dressed and pupils whose general appearance does not conform to such regulations as the school prescribes, will be sent home as a form of punishment. If irregularity in school uniform or attending school exists persistently, the parents will be asked to withdraw their ward for disrespecting school rules.
2. Pupils who come late to school and those who have been absent on the previous day must bring a letter of explanation from the parents countersigned by the Principal, to be tendered to the Class Teacher.
3. Pupils are strictly forbidden to leave the School premises or grounds during the regular school hours. Permission to do so may be granted only by the Principal.
4. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of homework, disobedience and disrespect towards members of the school staff or bad moral influence, justify dismissal.
5. Pupils on their way to and from school are expected to deport themselves in a responsible manner.
6. Pupils are strictly forbidden to introduce objectionable literature/material into the school or to make purchase of such material from unauthorised dealers.
7. During the absence of a teacher from the class, pupils must obey the Monitor appointed by the School authorities to maintain good order.
8. Any kind of damage done to the School premises, furniture etc. will be realised from the student responsible.
9. Parents are expected to co-operate in the work of the School, particularly by enforcing regularity and discipline by evincing interest in their child’s progress and by extending their fullest encouragement to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. Parents should check the School Diary regularly.
10. Pupils are not granted leave outside period except in case of illness. Pupils who do not join School on the days of re-opening after vacations are liable to forfeit their places.